About A Friend of the Family
Today’s parents are under enormous pressure. They’re often juggling work responsibilities along with caring for their young children and aging parents. Their days are logistical nightmares, as they try to fit everything in, and be everywhere they need to be. They’re managing, but the stress and exhaustion can be overwhelming. If that sounds familiar, we can help.
A Friend of the Family was created to give families like yours a solution for balancing work and family responsibilities. It’s an easy way to make sure nothing falls through the cracks and none of your family’s needs go unanswered.
Founded in 1985, A Friend of the Family is a family-owned business. The company is run by Debbie and Roy Timm, who know first-hand the challenges of being working parents and also caring for aging parents. They’ve been there, which only strengthens their commitment to make a positive difference for others in that situation.
Based in Atlanta, A Friend of the Family provides caregivers to wonderful families throughout Metro Atlanta Georgia. We work with a variety of clients including:
- Private Families – Babysitting and full-time nannies for young children as well as companion-care for seniors
- Businesses – Backup childcare for employees who have a sick child
- Churches – Care for young children while their parents attend services
- Hotels – Babysitting for children of hotel guests
- Conventions and Special Events – Childcare for event participants
If the challenge of caring for young children or elderly parents in addition to your work responsibilities feels overwhelming, it’s time to make a change. A simple call is all it takes and our caregiver appears at your door, ready to help. See how much easier life can be if you don’t have to do everything yourself.