Childcare Services for Organizations
Childcare Assistance for Your Employees or Members
Parents in the workforce often struggle to balance work responsibilities and family. Between meeting deadlines at work, staying on top of their children’s school and activity schedules, and keeping their household running smoothly, working parents – whether married or single – have a lot on their plates.
One of the best perks any business or organization can provide to its people is assistance with childcare. Parents know that finding good care is difficult and costly. They appreciate any help and reward the organizations that provide it with great loyalty.
Over 30 Years of Professional Childcare
A Friend of the Family has been providing professional childcare services to organizations throughout North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia for over 30 years. We offer flexible plans customized to your needs. Our well-trained caregivers are ready to assist:
- Businesses, Government Agencies & Nonprofit Organizations – Onsite group childcare or individual babysitting in the home. Includes ongoing assignments as well as last-minute care when needed for an employee’s child who is home sick.
- Churches – Onsite group care for young children while their parents attend services
- Hotels – Onsite group care or individual babysitting for children of hotel guests, day or night
- Conventions and Special Events – Onsite group care or individual babysitting for children of event participants, day or night
- High Schools and Universities – Onsite group care or individual babysitting in the home for children of student parents while they’re attending classes
Childcare Services Are Good for Business
Did you know offering childcare options can greatly increase attendance at churches and special events? Businesses, in particular, often see significant benefits from providing some form of childcare support to their employees including:
- Improved morale
- Reduced absenteeism
- Reduced turnover
- Increased productivity
- Incentive for recruitment
Help with childcare keeps employees happier and more productive at work, which is always good for business.
North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia
Frequently Asked Questions
How far in advance do we need to contact you?
While it’s always nice to have advance notice so we can plan, we do offer “last-minute” services in which we can usually get a caregiver to your location within 1-3 hours.
How are your caregivers selected?
Our caregivers go through a rigorous screening and recruiting process. In addition to having the right temperament for this type of work, they’ve been trained in our high standards. We carefully match the client with the caregiver(s) we believe best meets their needs.
What types of checks do your caregivers go through?
All of our caregivers undergo local and national criminal background investigation and reference checks. They have a driver’s license and a good driving record. We require they are trained in First Aid and CPR.
How do you set up a care plan?
The process begins with us asking you lots of questions to get an understanding of your needs. Then we customize a care schedule and select a caregiver(s) who we believe would be the best fit.
Are services available 24/7?
Yes, our caregivers work days, nights, weekends and holidays. We have a four-hour visit minimum.
How soon can you begin providing home care services?
We can usually provide services within 24 hours.
Is your agency insured?
A Friend of the Family is licensed and insured. All of our caregivers are covered by Workers’ Compensation insurance.